Today I decided to try the energy booster routine on my YOGA app. To start this routine you lay in the corpse pose, which is laying on your back flat with your arms by your side. Then we move to the half wind relieving pose which is laying on your back and bring one knee up to the chest and pull your knee in with your arms and pull yourself up halfway and using your abs to hold you up. Then you switch legs. Then we move to the upward tree pose which is you standing up straight and bringing your arms up to your head breathing in and breathing out while bringing your arms down to your sides. Then we do the downward dog and bending your knees but keeping your heels on the ground. Now we go onto our hands into a plank position and bring your leg up to your chest and lunge forward, and switch legs. Then we move into a one-legged downward dog and switch legs. Now we come up to our feet and bring arms to meet above your head and lean to one side, then the other. Now we’re going to do a full plank. Then we sit cross-legged and put arms behind back on the mat and expand your chest. Now we are going to lean all the way forward with our legs still crossed, trying to put your belly button to the floor. Finally, we come up and are still seated cross-legged and rest arms on knees and breathing in and out. We have completed the energy booster workout and I feel energized.

Also to give you some information on my last post about the bedtime yoga routine, I had a great sleep and that routine really worked!