Today we had the chance to use Zoom. I thought that this tool is so cool to use especially in these types of situations. Due to the Covid-19, we were unable to meet as a class today for our tech ed class. It was interesting to learn how to use Zoom, I like the idea that everyone can video chat and our class has 32 people! Zoom has many online tools like chatting, screen recording, muting/unmuting, turning the camera off, multiple viewing options (you can see everybody in little boxes or in a strip) and hands up. Today we used Zoom’s tools to do our presentations that we had prepared to do in class but we were able to do it online and screenplay our screens onto Zoom so that everybody could see our slides. It was really cool, I felt comfortable talking on Zoom for our presentation because people were still listening but I wasn’t standing at the front of the class. I found Zoom okay to use and connect to my computer, it wasn’t too difficult to figure out but I feel that there could have been some problems for people who are not as techy to get their screens to show up. Next week I won’t have to have my screen shared because I have already done the presentation. Basically Zoom is a great tool for online classes and I think that more teachers should be used in situations like this.