This week I have been practicing the song Don’t Stop Believing by Journey, and it is fun to play. The chords are simple they are just going from E, F#, G#, B, C#, D#, and A. The song that I’m learning I am learning off of a Youtube video. There are lots of different versions so I am having fun listening to them all and using some to make the song sound exactly like the song. My Dad learned how to play it first and I heard it and instantly wanted to learn how to play it. One thing about this song is that the cords are a very big stretch in the treble clef, and my fingers get so sore after playing it because I am stretching so far to play it and also to be able to play the song at the tempo that it is supposed to be.

I am still practicing Always Remember Us This Way and I am getting much better at it. I am still playing a few mistakes because sometimes I am getting the songs mixed up when I play because some parts they sound similar that I will play an F# in this song but it doesn’t have one, Shallow has one.