Today I practiced the song Shallow by Lady Gaga from the movie Star is Born. The movie Star is Born is such a good movie that every time I play the song it reminds me of the scene from the movie. If you have not seen it yet, I definitely recommend watching it.

Anyways, I practiced the song to warm me up about two times, then I played it all the way through with only three or four mistakes! I feel as though I am getting close to playing the song with the correct tempo and not making any mistakes. I will be practicing it again throughout this week.

I also started to learn Bohemian Rapsody, I decided to learn shallow first because it is definitely going to be easier than learning Bohemian Rapsody. The introduction to Bohemian Rapsody was difficult because there are lots of sharps and flats and trying to keep up with the tempo of the song was difficult as well. With a bit more practice I hope to have the first two pages polished and can play through to start to learn the rest of the eleven pages! I know it is going to be a long song to learn but I am determined and going to try my best.